NATIONAL HONOR SOCIETY
may apply for membership in the beginning of their Sophomore year.
Students selected for membership are expected to demonstrate the
qualities of scholarship, service, leadership and character.
- Academics - 3.0 Cumulative GPA
- Teacher Recommendation with application each semester
- Service - actively participating in service to the community
- No semester D's or F's
- Attend all meetings
- Pay membership fees of $5 per semester
- Maintain a 3.0 Cumulative GPA
- Participate in NHS Service Projects
receive lifetime membership and to wear the NHS graduation cord and
tassel, students must have a minimum of 5 semesters of active
For more information contact Mrs. Essa email@example.com