Transcript Request

Transcript Request must be made via the form on our website.  The form must include your Year of Graduation accurately.  If your request is for transcripts if you left mid-term or as a non-graduate, you must still use and submit the form.

Professional companies requesting graduation verification must also submit the form with appropriate payment.  We do not confirm nor verify by FAX'D requests or telephonically.

Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to call or contact:

Mrs. Clementson
818-972-1400 ext 43

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.